Refine Search

  •  
  •  
Get your winter king fishing on! Anglers readying for the Homer Winter King Tournament this weekend

...rules this year limits the number of side bets any one boat can win to five, according to Paula Frisinger, tournament coordinator. The winning boat claims 75 percent of the pot, with the remaining 25 percent going to the chamber. There...

http://www.peninsulaclarion.com/stories/031711/fis_801063274.shtml
Outdoors
Kicking grass on the Kenai

...moms and families traveled to the Kenai last week for the 2007 Alaska State Cup Soccer Tournament. According to tournament coordinator and Kenai Fire Chief Mike Tilley, even though our local teams didn?t bring home a championship, the event was...

http://www.peninsulaclarion.com/stories/082207/dispatch_082207dis003.shtml
1

CONTACT US

  • 150 Trading Bay Rd, Kenai, AK 99611
  • Switchboard: 907-283-7551
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-283-3584
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-283-3299
  • Business Fax: 907-283-3299
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-335-1257
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING

MORRIS ALASKA NEWS