Refine Search

  •  
  •  
Race officials announce dog death in Quest

...hydrate, had been stored in a used juice bottle. Mushers use the fuel to fire up the stoves used to boil water and heat dog food. If not treated promptly, methyl hydrate poisoning can damage the optic nerve and cause blindness. It also burns...

http://www.peninsulaclarion.com/stories/022001/spo_022001sports0010001.shtml
Sports
1

CONTACT US

  • 150 Trading Bay Rd, Kenai, AK 99611
  • Switchboard: 907-283-7551
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-283-3584
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-283-3299
  • Business Fax: 907-283-3299
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-335-1257
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING

MORRIS ALASKA NEWS