Refine Search

  •  
  •  
Toddler dies in apartment fire

...AP) -- A 4-year-old girl died in a fire she started with a cigarette lighter, said Fairbanks Deputy Fire Marshal Ernie Misewicz. Alia Pewamo's body was found Wednesday by a Fairbanks fighterfighter in the upstairs bedroom closet of the...

http://www.peninsulaclarion.com/stories/082301/ala_082301alapm0030001.shtml
Man dies in Fairbanks home fire

...near the bed Wednesday morning, spilling kerosene and igniting the bed's underside, according to Fairbanks Fire Marshal Ernie Misewicz. Foul play is not suspected. The man, identified as James Miller, had been without electricity to the house...

http://www.peninsulaclarion.com/stories/110101/ala_110101alapm0030001.shtml
alaska
1

CONTACT US

  • 150 Trading Bay Rd, Kenai, AK 99611
  • Switchboard: 907-283-7551
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-283-3584
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-283-3299
  • Business Fax: 907-283-3299
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-335-1257
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING

MORRIS ALASKA NEWS