Refine Search

  •  
  •  
Cigarette blamed for Anchorage fatal fire

...28. Both smoked. One of them must have gotten up during the night and smoked in a chair in the family room, said fire inspector Cleo Hill. It appears a cigarette was lodged between the chair's cushion and wood frame, where it smoldered...

http://www.peninsulaclarion.com/stories/060500/ala_060501ala0100001.shtml
alaska
Cigarette blamed for Anchorage fatal fire

...28. Both smoked. One of them must have gotten up during the night and smoked in a chair in the family room, said fire inspector Cleo Hill. It appears a cigarette was lodged between the chair's cushion and wood frame, where it smoldered...

http://www.peninsulaclarion.com/stories/060401/ala_060501ala0100001.shtml
alaska
Willie B. 'Buddy' Owens

...discharged June of 1989. Mr. Owens became a certified EMT in Washington. He then moved to California and worked as a fire inspector for the San Diego Fire Department. He then moved to Arkansas, where he worked as a policeman until he started long-haul...

http://www.peninsulaclarion.com/stories/060209/obi_348548586.shtml

...gets fancy office suite as Appropriations chair Kings win first place, Red Lantern in Kuskokwim 300 Anchorage fire inspectors hunts for hazards Fred Meyer eyes Ketchikan lot Mayor opens legislative office in Kenai borough building ...

http://www.peninsulaclarion.com/stories/012003/index.shtml
1

CONTACT US

  • 150 Trading Bay Rd, Kenai, AK 99611
  • Switchboard: 907-283-7551
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-283-3584
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-283-3299
  • Business Fax: 907-283-3299
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-335-1257
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING

MORRIS ALASKA NEWS