Refine Search

  •  
  •  
Grandson ignites his grandma's bed

...bedding of the mattress his grandmother was lying on, starting a fire that caused $25,000 in damage Wednesday. Connie Evans, 45, called 911 at 3:49 p.m. and reported her bed on fire at 48345 Daisy Ave. in Soldotna, said Central Emergency...

http://www.peninsulaclarion.com/stories/080108/new_260030471.shtml
1

CONTACT US

  • 150 Trading Bay Rd, Kenai, AK 99611
  • Switchboard: 907-283-7551
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-283-3584
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-283-3299
  • Business Fax: 907-283-3299
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-335-1257
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING

MORRIS ALASKA NEWS