Refine Search

  •  
  •  
Kasilof

...in the area, Kalifornsky Village north of the river and one south of the river at the place, called Humpy Point or Cape Kasilof, were abandoned in the 1920s. Russian Kolomon fur traders of the Lebedef-Lastochkin Company found the river and...

http://www.peninsulaclarion.com/stories/020907/recguide_0209rec021.shtml
1

CONTACT US

  • 150 Trading Bay Rd, Kenai, AK 99611
  • Switchboard: 907-283-7551
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-283-3584
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-283-3299
  • Business Fax: 907-283-3299
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-335-1257
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING

MORRIS ALASKA NEWS