Refine Search

  •  
  •  
Crews tackle house fire on K-beach

...the resident was sleeping in, but he was able to escape when smoke alarms woke him up. Officials suspect a vehicle battery charger sitting too close to a combustible material was the cause of the fire. Investigation is ongoing, said Brad Nelson...

http://peninsulaclarion.com/news/2012-01-12/crews-tackle-house-fire-on-k-beach
News
1

CONTACT US

  • 150 Trading Bay Rd, Kenai, AK 99611
  • Switchboard: 907-283-7551
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-283-3584
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-283-3299
  • Business Fax: 907-283-3299
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-335-1257
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING

MORRIS ALASKA NEWS